The last blog was a holiday message emphasizing wholeness as a way of living. As meditators, we are interested in expanding our sense of wholeness and oneness.
One way of experiencing wholeness in our world is through sacred geometry, which is also a featured focus for 2016 for Synchronicity Foundation. New and exciting technologies have been developed and will be highlighted during the year.
One truthful explanation of sacred geometry in a mystical sense is a book entitled Sacred Geometry - Designs of Creation by Russell Symonds. Here are some pertinent quotes: 1
- Geometry is the organization of space within which all events happen (Kindle location 135);
- There is a universal pattern of consistency that underlies the harmony and oneness of all things (location 137);
- Like water is to the fish at the bottom of an ocean, we are immersed in an ocean of love, bliss and consciousness but are never really fully appreciative of it because of its constancy and ubiquitousness (location 200);
- We are each in our own way a tiny reflection of a vaster, more complete image of life, but nevertheless a complete “oneness” unto itself that contains all the information of the universe in the form of fractals (location 214);
- Wherever one goes, one walks into and interacts with the “fractals of God” that expand and open up as we get closer, and retract and disappear into the distance as we move away (location 216) …
- You are always at the center of everything that exists, and your consciousness (Self-awareness) radiates from the center (single) point of origin, the process of creation in all directions according to certain universal laws and principles that can be affected by your emotions and belief system (location 222);
- Technically, nothing exists outside your Self, and you are the sole, guiding principle of everything your consciousness creates and the only thing that really exists (location 233).
Sages and mystics have been saying this since the beginning of recorded history.
All differences in this world are of degree, and not of kind, because oneness is the secret of everything.
Swami Vivekananda (1863-1902, renowned Indian mystic and teacher) 2
The author further states that:
All creation comes from and is supported by this energy of Self-awareness which many mystics and
yogis say they can hear as an inner sound… (location 230) 1
Master Charles Cannon, a mystic and modern spiritual teacher, originated sonic (sound) entrainment technology in the mid-1980’s as a way to create balance and enable deeper levels of meditation and self-awareness. Extensive information about the technology can be found on Synchronicity Foundation’s website (www.synchronicity.org).
The next blog will continue on the subject of sacred geometry and its fascinating application to us as “fractals”!
1) Russell Symonds (Yogi Shaktivirya), Sacred Geometry - Designs of Creation (published by Russell Symonds, 2nd edition March 4, 2014).