Purpose of the Game
“… the thing that makes changes in consciousness, in this information system, is intent.1
Thomas W. Campbell, Jr., nuclear physicist
“To be” is the primary intention in the consciousness that is all and everything. From the mystical, existential viewpoint, Master Charles Cannon states, “It has only one intention, simply to be, to fully be itself. In order to be itself ever more fully, it must experience itself, so it creates the relative field as the arena of all experience -- because all experience is relative.”
From a scientific viewpoint, nuclear physicist Thomas W. Campbell, Jr. puts it this way:
- “Consciousness is evolving and evolution comes through experience.” 2
- “… consciousness is an evolving self-modifying, learning, growing information system. We individuated units of consciousness are evolving, self-modifying, learning growing systems of that system.” 3
And further agreement from writer Steven Bancarz…
- “’We create our reality’ is used to refer to the fact that our thoughts create the perspective we have of the world, but we now have a more concrete and literal understanding of this phrase. We give rise to the physical universe with our subjectivity. The fabric of the universe itself is consciousness, and we just happen to possess one little ripple of a universal sea.” 4
The Relative Field and Multiplications of Me
The primary intention in consciousness to know itself accomplishes its task by contraction (densification) into relative fields, thereby obscuring true reality. This is the Creation Game -- a play of relative reality (light/dark, positive/ negative, subjective/objective). The negative polarity is dominant, as it must be in order to create form. The negative is an energy of “pulling away from” existing form to create something new.
And, of course, the Creation Game has levels: physical (the physical world, the dimension we can see) and metaphysical (what we can’t see, the subtle dimensions, the substratum of all and everything).
On the physical level, conquest and competition are key parts of the game. According to Master Charles Cannon, at this stage: “content is my identity … I am my stuff. I acquire worth based on the content acquisition of my life… I spend my whole life seeking it, acquiring it, building it, storing it, safeguarding it, protecting it … until something happens called physical death. Maybe then I recognize what a useless investment it was because as they say ‘You can’t take it with you.”
We sometimes get a metaphysical level glimpse, then, that we were taken for a ride and it was all just a game, a play of consciousness.
At this point in our global history, the Game has entered a new phase through the Information Age, enabled by the acceleration factor of information distribution and its tendency to “level the playing field.” More information is available to more people (more “players”), and the complications are intensified.
“If the intention of the one consciousness is to ever more fully be itself, what greater strategy than to multiply itself? Multiply itself into 7 billion people on this planet? The multiplication of the forms of consciousness is the diversity of unity -- more exploration, more experience of being the consciousness that I am. So everything only increases me; it doesn’t limit me.” 5
As any experienced gamer will tell you, game-playing can be the most fun in MMOGs (massively multiplayer online games) –- where many (sometimes millions) of people are playing a game at one time. According to Wikipedia, “MMOGs can enable players to cooperate and compete with each other on a large scale, and sometimes to interact meaningfully with people around the world.”6
According to Master Charles, “If everyone and everything is only a form of the same consciousness that I am, then all form in its multiplicity magnifies my bliss. Instead of separation and limitation, I have unification and freedom.”7
This, then, is a truthful metaphysical understanding about this physical Creation Game that we are all playing (known as “our lives”) and provides a delightful context to playing this game consciously... for the fun of it!
MORE ON GAMES, TO BE CONTINUED ….
Footnotes for further exploration …
1. Thomas W. Campbell, Jr., Chapter 10, Consciousness: Bridging the Gap Between Conventional Science and the New Super Science of Quantum Mechanics by Eva Herr. Rainbow Ridge Books (April 2, 2013) Kindle eBook, location 3273.
2. Ibid. location 3273
3. Ibid, location 3261
4. Steven Bancarz, “the double slit experiment: does consciousness create reality?”, online Spirit Science and Metaphysics, January 4, 2014, http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/the-illusion-of-matter-does-consciousness-create-reality/
5. Master Charles Cannon, writings.
6. Wikipedia, “Massively multiplayer online game,” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massively_multiplayer_online_game
7. Master Charles Cannon, writings.